Granada vs Man Utd FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Europa League quarter final
MANCHESTER UNITED continue their Europa League challenge with a first leg clash against Granada.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side saw off AC Milan in the last round after a superb 1-0 win at the San Siro.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
United booked their place in the quarter-finals by beating Milan at the San Siro[/caption]
Spanish side Granada beat Molde in the last-16 but have lost their last three games in all competitions.
When is Granada vs Man Utd?
- The first-leg of this last-eight tie will be held on Thursday, April 8.
- Kick-off is at 8pm BST.
- It will be the first ever meeting between the two sides in this competition.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch coverage of this match live on BT Sport 2.
If you’re a BT Sport customer or have BT Broadband, you can download the official app on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Most read in Football
What is the team news?
Anthony Martial will miss around a month after suffering a sprained knee on international duty for France.
Marcus Rashford is set to be assessed after leaving the win over Brighton with a knock, while Eric Bailly is out after testing positive for Covid-19.
Luis Milla and Luis Suarez are both out injured for the hosts, while Quini is ineligible.
- Granada to win – 5/1
- Draw – 13/5
- Man Utd victory – 4/7
- United to qualify – 1/7
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.